Tuscan Style Pasta
Serves: 2-3 Time: 30mins
- 400g Linguine
- 150g tomato sauce
- 8 slices of Salami Milano
- 2tbsp of Shaved Grana Padano
- 2tbsp of Chefs Brigade® Garlic infused oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 3 finely chopped cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp crushed chillies
- Salt & pepper
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water.
2. Gently fry the onion and garlic in the garlic oil, until softened and turning a light golden brown.
3. Add the chopped salami, fennel seeds and chilli flakes and fry for a minute or two.
4. Add the tomato sauce and Cannellini beans. Cook until the sauce has reduced to your desired consistency. Check the seasoning.
5. Using a pair of tongs, lift the linguine into the sauce and stir together. If too dry, add a little of the cooking water from the pasta.
6. Serve in pasta bowls, topping with some shaved Grana Padana.