Puy Lentil Tabbouleh with Grilled Halloumi and Preserved Lemons
Serves: 2 Time: 10mins
- 1 pouch of Merchant Gourmet ready to eat puy lentils
- Handful of SunBlush® tomatoes
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp of sumac
- 50ml of Chefs Brigade® basil infused olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100g diced preserved lemons
- 250g halloumi
1. Mix the puy lentils, SunBlush® tomatoes, herbs, sumac, Chefs Brigade® basil olive oil, lemon juice and preserved lemons together.
2. Then slice the halloumi and pan fry on a high heat for about 3 mins on each side.
3. The serve a big spoon of the salad with the halloumi on top. Enjoy!