Pulled Pork Boa Buns
Serves: 2 Time: 30mins
- 4 double sliced lotus boa buns
- 400g BBQ pulled pork
- Sriracha sauce to taste
- 100g salted peanuts (or any other nuts you have to hand)
- Sliced vegetable garnish (carrots, spring onion, radishes & coriander)
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C.
2. Toast the nuts in the oven until golden brown, then bash into a crumb.
3. Place the pulled pork on an oven tray and cook for 10-12 mins, until piping hot & beginning to caramelised.
4. Warm the bao buns in the microwave for 90 sec - cover in clingfilm.
5. Quickly pickle the radish in lime or lemon juice and mix with the remaining garnish ingredients.
6. Divide all the ingredients between 4 buns, then assemble your buns!